Monday, April 16, 2007

Well, nothing new here except the boys are sick. Thomas came home with a cold on Friday after school. Nose was running good. We spent Saturday driving around and found KC's old home where he and his family lived when he was little. It still looks just the same he says. On Sunday KC stayed home with Thomas because his runny nose had a cough with it and I bundled up and went to church with Ben. It was very cold this weekend. In church Ben was quiet and sat most of the time. I was so happy because the church was decorated for the Easter Season in literally hundreds of Lilies everywhere! It smelled so wonderful! I hope the boys get well before anymore of the week goes by!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hope Thomas feels better soon and the rest of you don't get sick.