Monday, July 30, 2007

August here we come!

Wow its good to hear August will be here soon! KC and I and the boys have really been sweating it down here! I am through July so that means autumn should be just around the corner! Yeah! And as I was looking at my calender today I realized we have a ton of birthdays and also anniversaries this month as well! I put a slide show up of our close friends and family who has birthdays and I just wanted to mention them all here.
So Happy Birthday to Mary (July 1), Brandi, (July 22), Maggie (July 25), Mikayla (July 27), and Lucus (July 28). And Happy Anniversary to Lucas and Cara (July 16) and a big Congratulations to D.C. and his new wife Amber who were married July 7! (o7-o7-o7!)
Also on the home front, KC is preparing to take his instruments check ride soon! So I will keep you posted on how that goes. Its a big part of flight school.

No comments: