Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas photos explained

Ok, so since I can't make a post with words AND photos (trust me I plan on doing that someday) I will write in a different post so its not all crazy like!
Anyway, we started out Christmas Eve making sugar cookies and decorating them. The kids had a blast with all the frosting and sprinkles. Ben got cold and had to sit by the fire a while! Than later that night we decided..or more like I decided that we would do a Christmas play. We did them when I went to Catholic School and it was fun. So with all the kids running around, we decided to put on a little production of the nativity. Don't you just love my three Wise Men? Katie played Mary and Abby played a sheep, although since we didn't have a costume, she was more like shaved sheep moving around the barn and she DID keep tipping over the manager because she was fascinated with Katie's baby Jesus!
It really tuckered the kids out! When I was reading them the Night Before Christmas, they all fell asleep listening to it, to me they look like they are dreaming of sugar plums!
We all got dolled up to go to mass than we opened gifts afterwords. Then on comes the royal feast. We ended up having salmon and ham this year, we were kinda "turkeyed" out! But it was a lot of fun, the kids enjoyed themselves. Stay tuned for photos of the winter wonderland that befell us on New Year's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real income.
It gets down to select a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]