A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
sick days
Ok, well its ironic. I was sitting at my make shift office here at my parents home trying to put into words how chaotic it is here stateside living here and a play by play account of what happens. From school schedules which vary greatly, karate lessons, appointments, prayer groups, moms groups, work out schedules and even about getting up first thing in the AM and wondering what is going to be for dinner. Also about how I was just getting used to the hectic routine and how I found my groove. Well, just to let you know, I should have kept my mouth shut. As of Thursday night, all five of the children plus me had strep throat. So I am just going to say this, I won't complain again. On top of the strep, there was head colds that moved down into the chests. But its not so bad now, the weekend has been crazy (not to mention the laundry pile!). But thankfully, the kids are now ALL sleeping through the night. We should be fully recovered in another few days or so. I have pictures which I will post as soon as I can find out where I put the camera.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's so nice when they sleep through the night...so, so nice.
Post a Comment