Wednesday, March 16, 2011

In Switzerland

I had the rare opportunity to go to Switzerland over the weekend of  my birthday. A very good friend of mine who lives here is a Swiss national and is married to a GI who works on this post. She also can play one mean guitar! We met at church and I am so blessed for it.
She was going down to pick up a few things her dad was giving her and I had mentioned at one point that I wanted to go with her. So when she said March 5th, I jumped at the chance!
Yes, Catherine is still trying to give me bunny ears!
Catherine and her hubby, Patrick
Catherine and dad Piere.

We visited her father and step mother in Neuchatel, a small city on Lake Neuchatel. New Castle, in english. I didn't get many pictures but it was fun! I was treated with a special Swiss dinner of melted cheese! The Swiss have great cheese!

No comments: