Friday, August 19, 2011

Ben is five!

Yesterday evening, after a day full of helping friends with an emergency move and wondering what the heck we could eat with what little we had in the house, I remembered it was Ben's actual birthday! We celebrated a month ago since the Army is moving us right on his birthday. I quietly gave thanks for that as I lay down to go to sleep last night. I took his 'official' five year old photo on his birthday. Big ears, big smile and such a big boy now! God blessed me with such a wonderful son.


3 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday, Ben!

FluffyChicky said...

I remember hanging out in the hospital while you had your c-section! And I got to hold that kiddo when he was just a few minutes old! My, how time flies...

The 'Smarty Pants' Family said...

Love this picture way cute!