I will post pics specifically of the home, but since its Christmas season, I figure I should put those first!!!
Abigail is sporting a wonderful outfit sent to her by Grandma Suciu and doesn't she just love it!!! Way to go Grandma!!!!
This year as we celebrated in our new home, my younger sister Sarah and her two kids Gage and Ally came to visit. So, while Ally was down for a nap, the kids and I made some serious sugar cookies!!! It was fun and sugary for them.
CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!!
KC chilling with a hot cup of coffee and Gunner!
Happy dog!!!!!
The kids trying on the gifts (which are much needed) from Grandma Chase!!
Abby is three. I am not a parent to go out and spend forty five dollars on one darn Barbie Princess doll!!! So when I came across SIX generic princess dolls for less than twenty, I couldn't pass it up and Abby was very happy! She got many other things from family but I only clicked the camera here. Sorry mom and dad!
Ben is playing with some new legos
Thomas got a slinky in his stocking....yeah, that is the best pic I got of him.....again, sorry mom and dad!
1 comment:
Good to hear from you guys again! The house looks great.
Post a Comment