Friday, March 2, 2012

Loosing some teeth.....

I was surprised when both my sons came home from school and had wiggly teeth! I didn't realize how wiggly until dad came home and looked at bedtime after teeth brushing. Ben didn't want us anywhere near his mouth even though we could actually see the new tooth coming in behind the wiggly one. So, as most of us parents as some point do, we resorted to what works...bribery. Yep, we paid them each one dollar to let us pull their teeth. It worked! Of course, they expected more money from that fairy. Thomas knows the truth but Ben was so excited because he hadn't had the chance to stick the tooth under the pillow yet! He lost his first one at school! So I was excited after all was said and done and took some snapshots and was well pleased....until I realized Ben looks like Batboy from National Inquirer Magazine. Oh well, at least he was happy it was out!!!

No comments: