A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Monday, March 11, 2013
Realization
I have just realized I haven't posted anything for the last six months!!! This is due to Google trying to tell me I have over used my limit of space for my blog and am therefore now having to pay to use its service!! Anyone else out there in blogger world paying money for your blog? Just curious! Anyway, in our life, Easter is right around the corner and we are gearing up for yet again another deployment!! Lets see if I can't get the issue resolved before that!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm paying for it at this point. I guess the other option would be to start a new blog.
Post a Comment