Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sept 2012 Abby's 4th birthday!

Since uncle Denny was in town and was leaving on Abby's actual birthday (at five AM) AND daddy is a soldier who proudly serves his country but also is at the whim of the United States Army's schedule, we celebrated two days early. Since this wasn't really planned for, it was a small party with just family. I had thirty min to whip up some pink cupcakes, hang some pink decorations and get out gifts, which I didn't even wrap. But all in all, the day was a happy one! I can't believe our little daughter is four!











3 comments:

gynecologist phoenix said...

You guys are so blessed with a smart kid.

Anonymous said...

A new blog about NBA...

http://assizt.blogspot.gr/

ayaz said...

Best Business Investment Plan without any work, You can Invest as low as 1$ Dollar to 100$ Dollars and Get Daily profit of 10.00%, Guaranteed Payment with Minimum Earning is $1.
Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
www.hotfxearnings.com