Well, the last few days have been interesting. I hit a great garage sale and was able to get a couple of great things for Thomas and Ben, puzzles, toys, a bird mobile (not a baby mobile, but a decoration for their room), a train set, and two children sizes life vests. All for 8 bucks! Wow, I love that sort of stuff! We also decided to go fishing and we did, but it got way to hot! Sticky hot! So to cool off we went out to the lake with Reilly and Nate and Misty. The boys had a fabulous time! Ben crawled like a sea turtle all over the beach!
They are building some houses close to us and so there are a bunch of dirt piles where Thomas and I go to play before they start building. Thomas just loves them! All that red dirt! Well its called 'red clay' around here. And if it gets into your clothes, it doesn't like to come out!
Also, I was able to visit my friends Sharon, Sean, Stephen and Leanna Miller. I finally was able to get some pictures! Leanna is a cutie at two months old now! They were kind enough for us to have dinner over there and let Thomas and Ben play with the lot of Stephens toys! Hope everyone enjoys the picture slide shows! It lets me put more pics up in one space!
1 comment:
Whoo hoo for garage sale finds! :)
Post a Comment