Monday, June 4, 2007

A good weekend

Ok, first I must apologize for my terrible wording in the last blog update. I usually write these things late at night before I go to bed (that way the boys are in bed and not running around me). So if any of it doesn't sound right, I apologize. The week home went well. Thomas and Benjamin and myself all have some swim lessons coming up. I am looking forward to taking the mom and tot water class with Ben while Thomas is in the preschool class (although it is in the same pool). All it will be is just me and Ben splashing around the water for 45 minutes, but hey, its great time together! The heat as been humid down here but not so bad that it has kept Thomas and KC from fishing. We went down to Lake Jackson down in Florida on Saturday and enjoyed it alot. So much so that they hit the waters again most of the day today! We rounded out the day by visiting my good friend Sharon and finally being able to meet the newest addition to her family, little Leanna! A beautiful one month old baby girl! I had been waiting to meet her it seems like forever. I also got to meet Nathanial James, my friend Amy's newest addition, at church this morning! It has been a blessed Sunday! I am hoping to get through the next week nice and easy!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Have fun at swimming lessons...it sounds like fun! :)