A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Update
We are just being home bodies lately. Haven't done anything or gone anywhere. Ben is picking up all of Thomas' letters. He now says most of the alphabet, half of it in sounds and the other half in actual letter names. Like 'H' is "huh huh huh". We are just amazed. We have a trip planned to the Atlanta aquarium next month. It should be fun. The biggest aquarium in the country and second in the world! I am looking forward to heading up to Atlanta! Its a five hour drive so we are probably going to leave pretty early! Other than that we are just taking in the days as they pass. KC is on afternoon flight lines which means he goes in at 11 and isn't home until 7. Which I hate because he usually is gone fairly early to do some studying and then won't be home until late. I start getting the kids ready for bed at 7! He will be switching to night flights the middle of February and then he will be home most of the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the updates...your trip to the aquarium sounds like fun.
The aquarium sounds awesome. It's great to hear from you.
Post a Comment