Well, the temps have finally gone back to normal down here. The low was 66 last night and I remember why I hate it down here! Muggy! But the sun is out and the day is beautiful! Thomas has one whopper of a cold and I am sure Benjamin is soon to follow. So we have been staying in the house most of the time. A few times we did go out and walk around if only to get some fresh air! We opened Chutes and Ladders yesterday after church. We played for a little while. It was nice to introduce Thomas to some new numbers since he only knows up to 20 (on a good day). But then we played Go Fish! We had to partner up for that one, but Thomas seemed to enjoy it!
I went and had my hair officially "done" on Saturday. I haven't done anything besides cutting it in the last like15 years. So I went and had it colored and styled. Turned out pretty nice. There will be some pictures for sure coming quick. If I find the time!
KC started Basic Combat Skills today. He took his check ride on instruments last week and passed no problems. Some days its like he was born to fly! When I see all the homework and gadgets he needs to calculate any of that stuff, I realize I could never do it!
2 comments:
We've done the chutes & ladders here - the girls have a Dora the Explorer version. Can't wait to see your new hair. It's always so great to have a little Mom pampering time.
Ha ha...you moan about the heat and I moan about the snow...too bad we can't swap places for the week. :)
Post a Comment