Monday, April 28, 2008

The trip and our news part 2!

Ok, pictures are coming, just have to patient! KC got his orders a few days ago and it looks like we are heading out of the country and moving to Germany! We will be stationed in Ansbach, a small province about an hour away from the Austria border, close to Munich. I was thrilled an scared at first, but everyone we have talked to has told us that it is wonderful over there! The couple of people that were over there already have been really helpful in answering my many hundreds of questions! We should be moving sometime in late August or early July! So that is exciting news! Also, tomorrow we have THE ultrasound and I am anxious to find out the gender. I pray that everything else it healthy and happy with the baby. So I hope everyone out there is still thinking pink. Everyone knows I want a girl, but won't be down right depressed if its another boy. I will just take the hint that God doesn't think I can handle a girl. (Maybe he is right!) But, I will let everyone know either way!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Maybe we'll get to visit you in Germany! We're thinking pink in Idaho!!

Orchid said...

Germany is awesome! Congrads on the assignment.