Thursday, December 3, 2009


KC and I found out when we got here that German furniture is NOT comfy...at all. We tried! I mean we really tried! We looked everywhere for comfy GERMAN furniture! And alas, it just does not exist. Since we are interested in getting some new furniture after KC's deployment is over next year, we headed out to the American Military post over in Vilseck to see what they got. We wanted the plush, soft, sink-your-whole-body-down-six-inches kind of couches and recliners. We found the ones we wanted. I found a dining room set I fell in love with and Kc found a lazy boy he likes. We were there for a while. How do you keep your kids from running around all the time and making a nuisance of themselves in a furniture store? Simple, you plop them infront of the BIG tv that is playing Brother Bear and they go into the "zone". I restrict their TV watching quite a bit. So when the TV is on, its like...."this takes priority over anything else I am doing!!!" Ofcourse, Abby stayed with us and just liked to walk along all the couches. But we had a good time!

No comments: