Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving!

Ah, a holiday feast at the Covino home! It was so fun that I forgot to take a few pictures of the kids eating! Oh well, the adults actually sit still for pictures. There was lots of games and lots of food and good people. A wonderful day to give thanks for all we have!
Julia got our her little apron and along with our friend Claudia, we ended up with a great turkey, all the trimmings and some wonderful pumpkin pie!
The kids and I brought over our annual turkey pumpkin cupcakes. They are a big hit with everyone.
I started making them the year KC and I got married. I like to keep the tradition going. Especially now since the kids love to help with putting the candy on. Please don't pay attention to the kitchen floor, since becoming interested in EVERYTHING around her, Abby now gets into drawers, cupboards and all nooks and crannies and take out ANYTHING that is there. But she gets a kick out of it. She also loves chili, I gave her some of the fat free turkey chili they have now and she can't get enough. I had to get pictures. She popped a few more teeth on us in the month of November, still not walking quite yet, but just barely there!




































1 comment:

Anne said...

Hmmm, your kitchen looks like our kitchen...and your kiddo looks like our kiddo when she eats. Good feeling there is more than one family out there like us :)