It has been interesting the last few days at home. I have been doing a bunch of things with Thomas for school. My house, as always, is a complete disaster area. A fact only amplified when I went to a luncheon given by a wife of one of the of the higher ranking officers. Her house was filled with those cute little glass vases filled with pretty marbles and swirly sticks. In her house it looked good. Of course she had cute little figurines everywhere, things stacked neatly in a row and organized accordingly. (sigh) In my insane asylum I can imagine how pretty those little glass beads would be....spread all over the floor, in the drain, on the marble stairs....lol!
I have been on an odyssey as of last week. KC and I decided we want our house to be, by definition, comfy. I want the warmth and coziness one can expect from say...a hobbit hole. The german couches we got a year ago do not fit that bill. So we are moving around the furniture in an attempt to make it so one would actually want to sit in the living room.
An endeavor such as this is, to say the least, a challenge with three kids. But I am hoping to get things rearranged soon. I had a bee in my bonnet and HAD to rearrange my bedroom. I was just sick of looking at it. I did get that organized and taken care of.Anyway, I have been able to get some random shots of the kids. I hope you all enjoy.
Abby has been my little toddler, toddeling everywhere, but her favorite place to sit happens to be on the dishwasher door when its open. Like a moth to the flame, her little booty will just scamper right over there when she hears me open the thing. Fascinating the things that fascinate a child!
Ben is still wearing his costumes. This does not bother me. It does bother me that he still thinks he has to be ALL naked to go to the bathroom.
Thomas is doing well at his homeschooling and is trying to make the best of the situation with Daddy being gone next year.
We made a paper bag turkey today. Turned out pretty good! I see more craft projects in the future for Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment