A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
ok, lets hope that doesn't get worse!
So apparently we all had the swine flu. We are all recoving good now. So I hope we just keep going that way. Another week and we should be right as rain. Oh well, I will make up for all the sick time I spent cooped up inside when we hit the Germany Christmas Markets the weekend after Thanksgiving. That is the first weekend of the Liturgical Calendar (Christian Calendar) for the Advent Season! I am so going to enjoy some brats, Gluwein and do some shopping at the most beautiful medieval cities in all of Bavaria! Who knows, maybe this year I will come home with that Black Forest Coo Coo Clock!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
generic soft tab viagra viagra uk cheap purchase buy buy cheap viagra online effects of viagra on women how long does viagra last uk alternative viagra generic soft tab viagra viagra reviews viagra professional buy cheap viagra online uk does viagra work viagra dosage cheapest viagra prices buy viagra cheap
Hey, you got a spam comment! Awesome!
I am sorry about the piggy flu. Nasty stuff, that is.
I wouldn't mind a Black Forest Coo Coo Clock! Those are so pretty.
Your European adventures make me so jealous. :)
Post a Comment