Tuesday, August 10, 2010

9 years

So KC and I got married 9 years ago today! Our marriage = three dogs (long since died or given away) + 5 cars ( 3 scrapped and couting) + 3 children + 12 moves + 2 years of flight school + 6 years promised military service + 1 deployment + countless moments of joy, laughter, tears, prayer and love. I can't wait to see what the good Lord has in store for us yet!!!!
For our anniversary, we don't give each other gifts, we buy something for our home. Its our marriage, we should build it. This year we decided to get a coo coo clock from the Black Forest. We get to go down at the end of the month and pic it out! Should be great!!!

1 comment:

FluffyChicky said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember sitting through your wedding mass when The Boy was just 2 1/2 weeks old. Sigh, how time flies. :)

And I am jealous that you get a Black Forest clock! I want one so bad!