Ben turned 4 years old yesterday! We through a little get together at the house. At this point we were getting sick of the bowling alley!
He had a wonderful time! He loved his cake too!
There was alot of cake but none left over!!!
KC got to use his mad knife skills!
Some good friends came, this is Djuana and Julia......
And Kim and Brad and Kaylee! All of them helped me go through deployment!
Djuana found a Superman costume....guess I won't need to get one for Halloween!
He has finally got the knack of ripping off paper from gifts!
Toy Story 3 car racing anyone?
He loves that train set!
Thanks to all those who came over and helped make it a special day and helped us kick back a few drinks and laugh. Its the best, non stressful kids party I have planned!!!
Happy birthday to my sweet child. He is growing up all together so very fast!
2 comments:
Hey! I remember getting to hold that kid right after your c-section. How time files!
Happy birthday, Ben!
Post a Comment