I did get some awesome video footage of KC blowing out the candles, however I can't seem to upload it, so until then, the kids enjoying dad's cake will have to do for now!!!
A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
KC's birthday!!!
My hubby celebrated birthday #32 this month! Since the Dublin trip was right in between the time from both our birthdays we decided that was our gift. But who has a birthday without a cake? And a helicopter landing pad cake at that!!!! KC chose a lemon cake with home make cream cheese frosting (not too sweet) and peach ice cream covered in fresh raspberries! It was a great evening!!!
I did get some awesome video footage of KC blowing out the candles, however I can't seem to upload it, so until then, the kids enjoying dad's cake will have to do for now!!!
I did get some awesome video footage of KC blowing out the candles, however I can't seem to upload it, so until then, the kids enjoying dad's cake will have to do for now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment