After all that traveling, we finally arrived in Joseph, Oregon. Named after the Nez Perce Chief Joseph. I actually took a class called Nez Perce History at U of Idaho. It was a great class. Each year, there is a professional rodeo there, a parade and a four day weekend of fun. But for KC, his paternal grandmother still lives there. And this is where we go to see her and spend time together with this portion of the Chase clan!!! I sadly, couldn't get ANY pics of the rodeo because I either don't have a good camera or just don't know how to use mine (probably the latter). But we spent time listening to the Chase/Bond family supply music and a few afternoons playing on the beach at Wallowa Lake, which, at least for KC, is a small slice of paradise! They got some great fishing in too!!!
1 comment:
Nice article. You have an awesome blog with absolutely great content. Might I suggest going to http://increasetraffictomyblog.com to get more visitors to your page. It's a free site and if you serious about blogging and getting a more popular blog, then I suggest that you sign up for free immediately. And don't be shy, everyone there is like family. :)Cheers!
Post a Comment