Thursday, August 9, 2012

Summer Vacation 2012 (part 1)

So we have come back from our three whole weeks of fun on the drive back to the west! The total driving days of the twenty one we spent in the car was 10 1/2! Yet, just about HALF of it was spent driving somewhere. This is the part where I say we aren't going to be doing that again anytime soon!
But for now, it was totally worth it! The kids got to see huge amount of family members and we had a great time.

We stopped off in Flint, MI to visit my grandpa and grandma T. He always makes wooden toys for the kids. They loved seeing his work shop!








We ventured over to Fenton, where my aunt lives to visit with her....and take advantage of the lake she lives on! Even though I never offically lived in Michigan a day in my life, I feel as though this is my second home. I learned to swim on the waters of Lake Fenton and always enjoyed the summers we spent there!

No comments: