Well, I finally got some 6month photos of Ben. They turned out so wonderful! We have been having a lot of fun here lately. The weather has been all over the map! We had freezing cold temps down here, in the teens at night, then last week it dumped rain on us days in row, then yesterday, it was 78 degrees and sunny skies! We managed to get to the park and stay to play around for quite a while!
KC has started what they call BOLC A. Its just a relearn of what he did in WOCS! It's pretty boring to him, brief after brief and no new stuff. Today he gets to go learn about the motor pool, which isn't very much fun for the aviators in the group. However he is happy to be starting and he got word he officially starts flight school on the 14th of March.
I bundled up Ben in the midst of all the rain and attended a 7 pm mass on Ash Wednesday. I didn't expect the service to be so very long! But much to great joy, Ben promptly fell asleep in the baby sling and stayed that way through most of it, which meant of course that I had to stand most of the time. But I enjoyed it as I do every year.
No comments:
Post a Comment