Well, its a new day and I am finally feeling a lot more like myself! We have been enjoying the week that Diana has stayed with us, Thomas will be broken hearted when she leaves soon! We took a trip to the Aviation Museum on post at Fort Rucker and saw quite a few neat helicopters, plus Thomas just goes nuts when we go in there. Last night I was able to attend my once a month moms group at church and that really helps to see those wonderful women who pray for you and are happy to see you again. I also discovered, much to my great delight, that there is a Bunko group down here! So here we go again, I had a group when I was pregnant in Idaho Falls, and I miss it so much! So luckily I can dive back in again soon!
When I had to have surgery, they kicked KC out of his current flight class and on hold status again! Luckily, he was able to be put in the one directly behind it, otherwise he would have had to wait until the end of April to start up again! Those pesky family emergencies! So he starts Monday and I am looking forward to trying to get things back on track in my world! I have to put in a wonderful word for my husband and neighbors at this point! KC was so great when I was in the hospital and when I got out. You know, its funny when you are laid up and can't get anything done and you are wondering if he could do the same job you do, but you worry he won't do it your way. The point is, he got things all done, I wasn't there but when I got home, Thomas was happy to see me, both he and Benjamin were alive and well and the place didn't burn down. He even mopped the floor, did the laundry, vacuumed and made the bed. I really thank God for sending me a guy who knows how to step up to the plate when needed.
Our neighbors and friends Misty and Nathan were really wonderful and took Thomas for a few afternoons until KC could take over. And my neighbor Sharon and her husband Sean who drove me to the hospital and carted Ben around. It really touches my heart to know that there are such wonderful people in the world! God Bless them all!
No comments:
Post a Comment