Thursday, February 15, 2007

A Happy Birthday to Miss Lauren!


Our niece Lauren has a birthday today. Hope it is wonderful and you have lots of fun! We miss seeing you on a regular basis and pray you don't grow up too fast! You are becoming such a wonderful and beautiful young lady.


Looking back, KC and I were just dating when Lauren was born. To think so much time has passed is strange to the both of us! I first met her when she was just a baby and believe me, her hair hasn't wavered in its color, it has always been R-E-D red!

Almost a Valentine's Day baby, but not quite. Speaking of that, KC and I boycott Valentine's Day, we both think its too materialistic. I don't mind another day to tell my husband how much I love him, but those chicas that want roses, diamonds and chocolates are expecting too much! KC and I just sat back and cuddled watching one of our favorite shows, NCIS. That was wonderful!


No comments: