Thursday, March 15, 2007

Kite Flying and Dad's Birthday!


Hey Dad!
Happy Birthday! We love you and miss you a whole lot! I will get one of my favorite pics of you up pretty soon, when I can find it!
Well, Thomas has started the pre-school program on base, here at Ft. Rucker. Its only his second day, but he seems to be liking it alot. Yesterday, they flew kites behind the Children's Development Center (CDC) in the park area. We brought two different ones just in case one broke and with KC's help, we made both Spiderman and Superman fly! After about twenty minutes of kite flying Thomas lost interest and began to just run around and play with some other kids whose parents also were taking over the kite flying. It was fun for KC and myself, I haven't flown a kite in a while!

1 comment:

Orchid said...

Next time I'll have to make the 10 hour drive to join you, I haven't flown a kite in forever! Looked like a lot of fun.
T