Well, I think it is official, we have some sort of beacon implanted in us that make dogs seek us out! Today I was walking with the boys in the wagon when out of no where I see a white Jack Russell mix that jumps into the wagon. Well, she was pleasant enough and was really shivering cold! So I ended up taking her home with us. She had no collar and no one was walking her and I couldn't just leave her in the middle of the road! She spent the day in our back yard and then when our day of running errands was over, we walked up and down the block knocking on doors and no one knows who she is or who she belongs to. So for now, she is staying with us. I will try calling local vets and the animal shelters tomorrow. But unlike Copper, she is a mild mannered sweet angel of a dog that I am getting attached to quickly! She is quiet, good with the boys and only chews on dog chews! She is about a year old and her coat is perfect! She is some body's precious princess. I hope I can find whoever she belongs to. I hate the feeling of missing your pet!
On a sour note, the day hasn't gone as planned. Ben was in a terrible mood all day today and Thomas just wanted to wrestle and have time to play. I have literally turned off most TV they watch in order to try to keep them focused on other things like...imagination! I started scrapbooking last night and the back room looks like a craft store threw up in there and I forgot about two appointments I made! Crazy me! But, there will be days like this and I know that these too, shall pass!
1 comment:
What are you calling your little dog? It could become a more permanent family fixture, you know. :)
Post a Comment