Wednesday, December 12, 2007




Ok, it has been brought to my attention that some people who view the blog say that I don't put up enough pics of Benjamin. When I went back looking through the older posts, I did seem to see a slightly higher number of pictures with just Thomas. In my defense however, the 2nd little Prince of the house doesn't seem to want to stay still long enough to get a good picture. At this stage in the game, Thomas loves having his picture taken and will actually not move so that I can take shots of whatever creature he has gotten a hold of or him sitting on his bike. So I will try and get more shots of Ben. In one of these I captured him with his eyes closed but you can certainly see how many teeth broke through in the last month! And also Thomas decorating the tree. He helped us with the bulbs (most of which are all over the living room floor because Ben can't leave them alone!). Not to fear however, they are made of some sort of material that will still be around when the mountains are sand! They just don't break!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Cute pictures. Don't feel bad. Joe's second brother, Steve, hardly has any baby pictures of him either. :) Ben is certainly growing up!