Ok,
Benjamin is not any better. He was doing fine all week with just slight loss of appetite and real lethargic. So today it worried me when he spiked a fever and so I tried to get him into see...anybody! But everyone was booked! That included all three of the insurance providers in the tri-city area! So I had no recourse but to take him to the ER. Which as it turns out is the best place we could have taken him. There was no one there! We were the only people this morning! So we got in right away, the doc came in and told me that he just thought Ben had a bad stomach virus and that his major concern was his weight. He has lost 1.8 lbs in 5 days. So I am to keep him on Tylenol, liquids and whatever he can keep down. If he doesn't show any improvement by Tuesday I am to take him back to the doc! So prayers for him everyone! He is miserable. All he wants is to sleep. Cute story though. At the ER, Thomas wanted the doc to look at his Buzz Lightyear and Woody dolls he had toted along with us. The doc was great in helping Thomas give them both a really good physical. After the examination, they both came to the conclusion that it would be best if both Woody and Buzz went home and went straight to bed for a few days. It was one thing I had to smile about today!
1 comment:
Oh, poor Ben. I hope he is feeling better soon. It sounds like he was quite dehydrated!
Post a Comment