A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Super "Fat" Tuesday!
Well its Fat Tuesday in New Orleans and Super Tuesday at the polls! Here at our household we are just trying to take it hour by hour. Benjamin has been sick since Saturday night with some kind of thing. He through up once on Saturday, lost his entire appetite and has been really sleepy and lethargic and just wants mom 24/7! I can't figure out what is wrong. He was at the docs yesterday because I thought he was pulling on his ears, but they were clean and infection-free. But when I mentioned to the doc he had thrown up she wasn't too concerned. I think he is just dehydrated a bit and I need to get some more liquids in him. I am sticking it out for today and if it doesn't get better by tomorrow, its straight back to a doctor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope he's feeling better soon and you guys enjoy your Mardi Gras.
Post a Comment