Sunday, February 24, 2008

The man...the myth...the legend

Well I have to give kudos to my wonderful hubby who is by far the best handy man in the world. That coupled with his absolute reserve to not spend a dime he doesn't have to has made him very practical! Well, our washing machine has been on the fritz for the last couple of months. The agitator started going. Then, yesterday, it ka-putted! So I sadly started opening up the nickel paper to see about another used one and KC started taking apart the thing. He ran into a appliance shop, bought a five dollar part and replaced it himself...having never worked on a washing machine before, and now it runs like brand new. Now if only I can get him to build me those shelves I want....

2 comments:

Jen said...

A handy husband is truly a blessing!

Orchid said...

Handiness is truly a skill to be desired. Go KC!