Well, it seems as though KC and I can have some parental bragging rights! Yesterday, quite unknown to us, the neighbor kids took off Thomas' training wheels. (They put his helmet on which is good) and taught him how to ride his bike solo! He is still very wobbly and will need work but he loves to start at the top of the hill and pedal himself down and learns how to either bail at the last moment or use brakes! I can remember when we lived in Cambridge, Idaho near the Oregon/Idaho border and could visit KC's sister and her family a lot. Lauren and Wade took on and off their training wheels and I just remember thinking it was going to be a while before Thomas did that. Time is here and now! I just am so proud! He is pleased with himself too! I think being able to ride his bike 95% of the time has helped! Also, here are few pics of us at the Georgia Aquarium and some random shots at the park and around the house!


1 comment:
Wow, riding a 2 wheeler! That's quite a milestone.
Post a Comment