Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Preparing to leave!

In a small effort to help myself out today, I cleaned out my car in preparation for the 2000+ road trip I have coming up! On Monday after Easter, the boys and I will drive to Montgomery and meet my dad at the airport and then begin the long trek home to IF! I will be there for a month. So I have begun to pack for the boys already, my suitcase will have to wait, and I need to know what exactly I need to bring. Thankfully, Dad is bringing down Denny's DVD player so the boys can watch some shows in the car and we will be stopping every three hours or so for rest and moving about. I am not worried about what goes in the car, just what happens to what needs to go with the boys, i.e., blankets, toys, food, books, movies and anything else to entertain for the first 20 min or so!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I didn't realize you were driving! Safe travels and we'll be excited to see you. It is freakin' cold here, so bundle up...and bring some of that warm Alabama weather with you.