A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Explaining myself!
The night after I posted my last blog entry, I got a phone call from a friend (a.k.a. Amber) who had read my blog and said she was worried about me. When I went back to read what I had wrote, I do have to confess, seems like I was in a bitter mood. I now will say this, I was in a pretty rotten mood that day! I didn't sleep well at all, I had three hundred things to get done before we did some family things together, I had a low-grade headache and Ben kept loading his diaper! And not to mention the fact that I had been trying to recruit friends of mine to see if they would watch the kids for me while I got some things around the house done. All of them are either sick (or their kids are sick) or they can't do it cause their schedules are busy. I know I am just aggravated that I am away from people who can help me out. Family, close friends, a net work of people I can depend on. My babysitter is in high school and I don't really want to fork out extra money if I don't have to. Moms have to stick together and most of the time I try to move mountains if it means helping out a friend, its just a little heartbreaking to know the favor can't be returned when you really need to call one in. So, just to let everyone know, I am not mad at the boys, depressed or mentally instable! Just had a hard day! That is something, I hope, everyone can relate to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We can relate. I think it's something I'll be able to relate to even more in the coming months as we settle into parenthood and our family is 600 miles away.
I understand completely. Fellow Military wives should do that for each other. But unfortunately very few do anymore. Wish I was closer to help you out.
Post a Comment