Saturday, March 8, 2008

NVGs

Well KC has officially had his night flights started off and is actually....flying! He has been basically been put on the back burner because his and his stick buddy had their instructor pilot on leave until last Tuesday! So KC actually got to fly and get a little caught up in that department. He has flown with Night Vision Goggles and without. He now says no one should ever fly without their NVGs! He is still scheduled to check on the 19th of March and by then we should have our orders! We are both really wanting Ft. Lewis, Washington to be closer to our families! Plus I know a few people who either lived or went to school in the area and they are all welcome to come show me the ropes if need be! But anything can happen cause ultimately its what the Army wants. I am getting ready for Easter. Lent has been hard on me this year. The morning sickness...which still comes and goes (some days more than others) has made it terribly hard to do anything extra in life! But Easter looks promising and I want to get some shots of the boys in their Easter duds.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ooh...we'd like Fort Lewis, too! :)

Jen said...

I tagged you, Mandy. See my blog for details!