Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back on the road

Well, quick update blog readers! We have visited visited visited! So now we have made our way back down the USA and are currently in San Antonio TX at Randalf Airforce Base. I tell you, being military sure has its great perks! We are staying at an awesome suite with bedrooms and kitchen fully stocked for less than half of what we pay for a regular room at a hotel! So we decided to stop and stay for a couple of nights and check out sea world tomorrow. If I am feeling up to it. Right before we left my mom and dads house, KC and I caught some sort of stomach thing and I am still getting over it! Either that or I am in labor! I hope not though! So with any luck we should be getting home Tuesday or Wednsday sometime. So I will write all about the trip sometime when I have the hours to do it. I will say that I am exhausted and if I can talk KC into it, I am going to go to bed and sleep for hours and hours once we get home!

No comments: