Ok, so here we are stopped in Redmond, OR! We have been throught the state visiting all of KC's relatives. We are getting ready to finish up here and return to Idaho Falls where hopefully we can enjoy a few days without having to drive anywhere before we once again hit the road back to Alabama.
KC and I were able to celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary on the 10th. I have pictures which shall be added later as I am on borrowed computers and don't have much time! As we speak we are packing up the car and the boys and getting ready to head to Joseph Oregon for a visit with Great Grandma Chase. So hope everyone is still keeping us in their thoughts and prayers while we are still out and about! Yes, and I will call certain people when I get back to IF! (This means you fluffy chicky!)
2 comments:
Thanks for the update. It's always important to try and visit with the family during a PCS. Good luck and can't wait to hear about all of your adventures!
Yeah, you'd better call me, or I'm gonna knock that preggo tush of yours into next week! :)
Post a Comment