A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Update
Well quick update! We made our way to Idaho Falls and are here in one piece. We have yet to finish our moving experience until a few days from now! We only stopped in IF for one day while we kind of rested and took it easy. The trailer that KC is hauling is not very gas friendly and the boys have been stuck in the car so it was nice for a day or so while we recooped at my parents house. I will go more into detail about the whole trip once back in Alabama, pics included, but right now quick updates will just have to do! But I must say this, never travel and be pregnant WITHOUT a pillow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And why haven't I gotten to see you yet then?! Hmph.
Post a Comment