Funny story to share with you all. And hopefully there is a lesson to learn with it!
The other night after graduation we went to McLin's (a steak seafood place) which is located in Daleville. Its a cute little town right outside of one of the gates of Ft. Rucker. Enterprise and Ozark make up the other two. So anyway, we went there and in Daleville is this neat store called The Hangar. Its a really neat stored geared for pilots and families of. Anyway, I had never been there and since we didn't have the kids, I wanted to go in. KC said we could do it later. I just shrugged and resided myself to the fact that I wouldn't ever go in it cause I just never am visiting that area all too often.
Fast forward to yesterday. KC and I had about a dozen errands to run and we needed to stop by the Hangar in order to get some things done about KC commercial pilots license. So we all went in and Thomas ran over to a display of crystal cut helicopter light up thing so I ran after him and no sooner had I gotten a hold of him, I look over and Ben had run over to a wooden replica of a blackhawk and tried to make its rotors go, but since it was just a little model, they didn't really move and crack! Off came the rotor. So KC and I ended up buying the thing. Which is to say the least, ironic because that is what I wanted to get KC for a grad present. Its defiantly fixable and once it is, it will be as good as new. The good news is the guy gave it to us for half off! So that is Ben graduation present to daddy.
In other news...
KC and I are preparing to leave the day after tomorrow. I am busy going through things, throwing stuff out, giving it away to my neighbor who has a garage sale for her church and stuff we are going to store, and stuff we are taking with us. So all of you, wish me luck that I can get my long list of stuff done before we leave on Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment