I had my doc appt on Monday morning. I nearly cried the whole time. I have been so exhausted with the boys by myself for the last month, I was just very stressed out. Then I confessed to him that I forget I am pregnant all the time until right before I go to bed. I just totally forgot (except on the days where she let her presence be known). With Thomas I marked off the days of the calendar, wrote down everything I was feeling in one of those sappy pregnancy journals, etc... but I feel so terrible! Then when I said "what am I now, 21 weeks? 24 weeks?" He calmly looked at his paper and said "27 weeks." I just balled! I couldn't even keep up with how far along I am! So Holy Cow! Welcome to the 3rd trimester already!
To his credit, he just chuckled. Assuring me that everything was fine and that I needed some more sleep. The blood glucose test results are not in yet, but I do have to say they have come a very long way since I took it with Thomas! I had to drink some sort of bubbly Sunkist syrup for them with Thomas, with Benjamin it was a bottle with green almost apple-sickly sweet taste. Now, its like a light fruit punch, gets sort of tough there to finish off at the end, but I did it.
In other news, I finally got my passport! KC and I go to the post office to get the boys and his tomorrow. Just a quick note to any and all parents out there, you have to have BOTH parents with you if you don't want to fill out the hassled paperwork for children. I mean, it makes it much easier. So I am ready to go globe trotting. Now, if only my stomach will agree with me!
Little late shout out to my friend Mary who turned 28 yesterday! I know I have lots of old pictures of us (she has been my friend since kindergarten in Catholic school) but I can't really find any. She is globe trotting right now in Greece with Mags, I hope she has a wonderful time (meets a hot Greek guy) and takes lots of photos! After that she is off to Mexico to begin doing something, I still have yet to figure out what her job description is! So Happy Birthday Mary! I hope its one of the best! Love and blessings to you! From all of us at the Chase household (but mostly from me!)
2 comments:
Congrats on surviving the glucose tolerance test!
Oh, those glucose tests are so nasty! Glad to hear that they are improving their flavors though. :)
Post a Comment