Well, after months of thinking it, I finally did it. I was sick of Abby grabbing my locks and ripping out chunks and the boys constantly pulling on it (on accident ofcourse), getting it full of food and never being able to do anything with it besides put it up, I went and got my hair bobbed.
Of course I had not meant to do it like that. All I wanted was about six inches taken off. So I packed Abby on Friday and went to the salon on post. The lovely german lady who did it for me massaged my head and scalp for twenty minutes during the wash while her co-worker held Abby for me (God bless them both!!!).
When I pointed to where I wanted it cut, she measured it at about eight inches. "What a pity," she said. "Two more inches and we could send it to Locks of Love" Well, needless to say ten full inches came off my mane that afternoon. I have given to Locks of Love before. In college, I cut off fourteen inches. So I hope that little extra sacrifice helps someone out there. But now, I am loving my new "do". Its a bopsy cut that is layered. All I have to do is curl it and we are good to go. She left it long enough that I can still put it up in a bun like pony tail. It feels sooooo good! Maybe I will go in for some highlights soon. Pictures to come so please stay tuned....
1 comment:
How great! Can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment