Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just a few random shots









OK, so no hair cut pictures yet. KC has had to be up and gone before the sun even thinks about coming up and he takes the one and only car we have at the moment (soon to change). But I was able to get some lovely shots of the kids and the landscape today while on a twenty minute walk with the kids. (It takes thirty minutes to get them ready only to have them complain how cold it is and how much they want to come home in twenty. Go figure.) The frost was everywhere so I took a few pictures of the landscape beside our house. It feels more like the British moors I have read about than Germany at the moment. Anyway, I got the pics of the kids. Abby was so photogenic today. I got some cute ones of her that I am going to frame forever! Ben is obsessed with wearing Thomas's old Spiderman costumes and won't take them off...hence the spider underneath Ben's coat. Thomas is wearing the camo snow pants Grandma S sent him and fit him like a glove.


2 comments:

Jen said...

All of your kids are cute, but those pictures of Abby are great!

FluffyChicky said...

Awww, the cuteness abounds!