Ok, so the past three attempts I have had of putting some video clips on the blog have failed. I will try to put some on later this evening but I don't know if it will happen. So in the mean time I will just put up some shots I have of the kids. It snowed the other day and all my boys went outside to make a snow man. Ben just loves the bathes he gets so I got a few of him and ofcourse, Abby in her Bumbo seat. She just loves that thing! Then I took one of the boys in the living room and I recall it was just after a fight they had and it amazes me how very much my sons are precious and bizarre at the same time. I am a sibling so I get the behavior. I don't understand it though. One moment they will be fighting over a toy no one has looked sideways at in days and then the next minute they will be buddies that want to hang together.
If Thomas happens to be in the living room playing his Gameboy and Ben walks in, then Ben will just sit down and watch him continue to play. On some of those occasions, Thomas (without saying a word or ackowleding that Ben has even entered the room) will scoot over on the couch to make room for Ben when he hasn't even looked up yet. Then at other points Thomas will shout at the top of his lungs "No you can't watch me play Ben!" Then Ben gets all mad and cries to me and I have the ultimate decison to let them duke it out or to intervene. But usually it ends up that Ben just goes away with his head hanging in sadness and then after seeing it, Thomas runs up to him and makes him sit down to watch. Must be hard being brothers! Anyway, just random musings on my boys.
2 comments:
Love the pictures. Hey, to answer your question. I went to my layout and clicked on one of the plug ins and got a search engine to look for gadgets. Then I plugged in "countdown" and it came up with a few of them.
new at this - just left a comment on an earlier blog! Thanks for the updates and pictures. Hugs to you all, Love, Aunt Bette Lou xoxoxox (Mandy, you look mahvelus!)
Post a Comment