Ben has come into two year old glory. His temper tantrums have subsided (mostly), and now he is doing things I forgot two year old boys do. I find myself saying "Oh I remember when Thomas did that!" Or "Thomas never did that!" Only to look back to the baby book and find sure enough he did.
1.) getting a two year old dressed is a chore X 3 when you put clean clothes on him and he comes back to you five minutes later stark naked holding the dirty spiderman pajamas you through in the laundry basket (twice).
2.) Two year olds are obsessed with their pee-pees at this time. It will loose his interest in a few weeks but every time I change him or we run to the potty chair when he informs that he either has to go or might be going he proudly points to his anatomy and says proudly "Thats MY pee pee!"
3.) They start to sing along with everything at this point. Blues Clues, any Disney movie and sometimes he even does the little dance.
4.) Everything gets spilled. Only because he doesn't want me to do it for him, he has to do it. Hold the silverware and get up in his chair all by himself. Then when it does spill, he has to clean it up all by himself (further making a mess but I will get to it eventually). He still lets me wipe his sticky hands though!
5.) "No!" is his favorite word.
6.) He says the word "please" like "PEEEEEEEESE!!!" when he really wants something.
Ah, way cute and time consuming but I will miss it when it goes. I am looking forward to the differences between boys and girls at age two!
2 comments:
Hey you! If if makes you feel any better, apparently at that age the two things I said most were:
1) Me do!
2) Don't panic Mom!
Eric still accuse me of using #1 too much when I am being stubborn. Also, can you guys zap me your mailing address? Send it to idahofarmchick@yahoo.com.
Oh, we can relate to this post in so many ways. :)
Post a Comment