This is just a shot of one of the many colorful houses. I really think its pretty so I took a pic! Now you all get to see it too!
A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Our Village-Part 1
Here are just a couple of quick shots from our village. Officially we live in a small town called Heilsbronn, but we actually reside in a tiny village right next to it called Weiterndorf. I love it. Its just a few blocks of houses and a gasthaus and a few dairies and farms. The boys and I love it. I will put more pictures up in part two!

This is just a shot of one of the many colorful houses. I really think its pretty so I took a pic! Now you all get to see it too!
Inside it is so beautiful and these trails go on for miles! Meadows, ponds and farmland all help to outline where you walk! I am a big walker so I enjoy it sooo much!
Here the trail forks off into the woods and it is a lot of fun to dash into em! (especially with two little ones in a double jogging stroller!)
This is just a shot of one of the many colorful houses. I really think its pretty so I took a pic! Now you all get to see it too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment