Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Monday April 6, 2009







































Well, KC turned 30 on Monday last. To celebrate, we dropped off the two boys at a friends house and went to Heidlberg where I found out they have an Irish Pub called The Dubliner. Its a franchise originating from the orginal pub in Dublin Ireland and where St. Andrews Brewery is. For those of you who don't know, they created KCs favorite beer, Guiness. Hopefully sometime soon we can actually go to the Dubliner in Ireland and have Guiness on tap!
Abby came along for the ride and was a perfect lady. We hit the pub, did some sightseeing and shopping and just enjoyed the day. We ate lunch at an awesome cafe just down the street from the pub, got to go into a beautiful church and tried to just enjoy the day.
Also for the record, we did end up buying a minivan from a family leaving to go back to the States on his birthday. But KC swears the two are not related and to prove it, we will have to get a corvette convertible to restore his "cool" status once back home.

5 comments:

FluffyChicky said...

What a pretty church!

And happy birthday to KC!

Jen said...

Ooh! Thirty! Happy belated birthday!

Mrs. Craig said...

Those are amazing pictures. How many can say they have pictures like that?

Mrs. Craig said...

Glad to finally see an update on your blog. :) I dont know if I ever gave you my blog, but here is the web address just in case.

http://blog.craigcrew.com/

Orchid said...

Happy belated birthday KC. lol his cool status. As another at unwilling mini van driver I can tell I do appreciate how much room I have in there. Just a thought.