A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Friday, April 24, 2009
Its the 24th of April!
Ok, so I will get around to publish a few pics of Thomas's tball and some pictures we got taken at a studio and the kids look really cute, but before I go and do that I just want to say that is the 24th of April. In this family, there are quite a few occasions for celebration. First, Happiest of Birthdays to my mother in law Diana, and to my brother Denny. Both of which have birthdays today! (It wierd to that the 6th of April is also KC and his Grandmothers-must be the month of April), and then a very wonderful Happy Anniversary to Russ and Brandi! My sister in law and her hubby have been married for 10 years today. We miss ALL of you guys and can't wait to see you when you come visit...eventually!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment