Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cute pics of Abby

On Saturday KC and I headed up to Illesheim to check out the local military bazzar they had going on there. On the way, KC and I agreed that the local area looks a lot like the Palouse area where we attended the university in Idaho. What do you all think? I have to agree with him on that!
Oh yeah! That is definatly a face daddy can make too! Course, it looks cuter on our daughter!

Happy! Happy! Happy! Abby is smiling and happy and sporting the baby sun hat I recieved at her baby shower!



Just can't get enough of this kid!



Abby with Dad! Aren't they just cute! She is offically seven months old and is so close to crawling! Guess its time to put up the baby gates. She has no teeth yet and is taking really well to any and all solid foods we are introducing her to!



1 comment:

Orchid said...

She's so cute. Just like a doll.
It does look a bit like the Palouse. Who'da thunk it? lol
Theresa